Published by the International Institute for Energy Conservation (IIEC) and the Alliance to Save Energy (ASE). This report offers energy productivity as a new paradigm with which to frame and pursue India’s twin goals of economic development and environmental sustainability. It also provides a roadmap for near- and long-term actions that the Government of India can take, in collaboration with its private sector, civil society, and international partners, to maximize the energy productivity of India’s economy.
IIEC Recent News
Stakeholder Consultation workshop#1
The Science Division of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) in coordination with the Office of National Higher Education Science Research and Innovation Policy Council (NXPO) - Thailand National Designated Entity (NDE) - and the International Institute for Energy Conservation (IIEC) successfully organized the first non-virtual stakeholder consultation workshop for the ''Enabling Readiness for Up-Scaling Investments in Building Energy Efficiency for Achieving NDC Goals in Thailand'' project in Bangkok, Thailand, on Monday, March 8th, 2021. This face-to-face consultation workshop aimed at presenting findings from the analysis of ten-year operational data of the Thai Building Energy Code (BEC), and seeking comments and suggestions from stakeholders to strengthen the BEC implementation to support Thailand in achieving the national energy efficiency targets in the building sector.
The National Development Bank of Palau (NDBP) has approved a financing program for climate-friendly and energy-efficient room air conditioners in Palau. This development is a key milestone in supporting policies and financing mechanisms for sustainable cooling in the Pacific. The International Institute for Energy Conservation (IIEC) is working with the NDBP to finalize the program’s details, which will be launched in early 2021.
- K-CEP-Funded Grantees for Demonstration of Innovative Technology and Business Models for Efficient and Clean Cooling in the Pacific Announced
- Consulting Opportunities: Leapfrogging Myanmar's Market to High Efficient Lighting and Appliances
- Promoting Household Energy Conservation in Thailand
- Innovative Efficient and Clean Cooling in the Pacific
- Energy Efficient Lighting Market Transformation in Pakistan
- Strengthening Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Implementation in Thailand
- Integration of Renewable Energy in Buildings in India
- Reducing Air Pollution in India's Industrial Clusters through Smart Energy Management
- Electrifying Mobility in Cities - Investing in the Transformation to Electric Mobility in India and Maldives